* Arrival at Pozzallo - a typical Sicilian fishing village.|
* Met by fully air-conditioned luxury coaches, accompanied by guides.
* Excursion starts by crossing the second and third highest bridges in Europe which pass over the Baroque town of Modica. Then onto the Iblei Mountain Range with a view of the quaint villages among canyons.
* Time for refreshments and photos.
* Drive up to Sylvester Craters of Mt. Etna having time for lunch (not included in the price) and souvenir shopping.
* Depart Mt. Etna for Taormina. Free time in Taormina centre to enjoy the unique panoramic views overlooking Giardini Naxos, a former Greek colony, now an international yachting centre.
* Departure Taormina for Pozzallo, with a running commentary by the guide. * Departure by High Speed Catamaran at 2130hrs for Malta.