Greek Catholic church (1936-39) in the village of Rama, which is just a few kms west of Buchanan. This is the 2nd church for the parish. The first church was built on a nearby lot in 1928 and remodeled into a church hall in 1936. The current church has a large central dome and 6 small cupolas.|
There are 2 other churches in or near Rama.